What Would My Special Job Be?

 



One of the questions I often ask children and adults after reading Caitlin's Star is, "What special job do you think your loved one has among the stars?"

Spending time with my grandkids this week made me wonder.

If they were asked what my special job might be someday (and let's not hurry that along! 😊), I think I know what they'd say.

My granddaughter would probably picture us walking the beach together, searching for sea glass and shells before turning our treasures into something beautiful. She'd probably imagine me in a heavenly craft room, surrounded by paint, glitter, sea glass, and little hands creating.

My oldest grandson would likely say I'd be in the kitchen making pancakes, cookies, or one of his favorite breads.

And my two youngest grandsons? They're not quite two years old yet, so they can't answer that question. But I hope that one day they'll remember a grandmother who loved to play, made up silly songs, read stories, and always had time for one more hug.

The truth is, our answers say as much about the love we've shared here on Earth as they do about what we imagine beyond it.

Maybe that's the real gift.

Our special jobs don't begin after we're gone. They begin here, in the ordinary moments we're sharing today.

So now I'm curious...

If someone who loves you were asked what your special job would be, what do you think they'd say? ❤️

#CaitlinsStar #SpecialJobs #GrandparentLove #CreatingMemories #ChildrensBooks #FamilyStories #LoveLivesOn #MemoriesMatter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother’s Legacy: Remembering My Mother This Mother’s Day

When Connection Isn't Immediate

Still Me